20693 Heron Dr, Bodega Bay, CA 949232 beds, 2 baths, 1,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $408
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,532 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 100310022
- Zillow Home ID: 15821527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20693 Heron Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 416.7% higher than in Bodega Bay, and 70.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bodega Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94923 home values.
- 20689 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$868K432,450
- 20711 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$691K322,024
- 20690 Mocking Bird Rd Bodega Bay, CA$676K321,707
- 20727 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$648K221,713
- 20682 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$592K321,527
- 20670 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA--------
- 20680 Mocking Bird Rd Bodega Bay, CA$1.36M442,765
- 20694 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$1.39M333,158
- 20706 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$598K321,655
- 20718 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$761K332,151
- 20668 Mocking Bird Rd Bodega Bay, CA$716K22.51,714
- 20730 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$585K3--1
- 20689 Mocking Bird Rd Bodega Bay, CA$776K222,017
- 20742 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$659K321,807
- 20633 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$1.42M343,048
- 20754 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$757K331,924
- 20621 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$1.33M44.53,700
- 431 Loon Ct Bodega Bay, CA$624K------
- 20609 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$877K332,673
- 20766 Heron Dr Bodega Bay, CA$798K332,547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Bodega Bay Elementary K-5 2.3 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!