207 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941182 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 925 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $679,000
- Price/sqft: $541
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Partial basement
- View: City
- partially furnished basement with seperate entry and .75 bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 32
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 1424 048
- Zillow Home ID: 15091345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 207 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94118 home values.
- 205 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$844K211,154
- 211 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.47M31.51,483
- 4707-4711 California St San Francisco, CA$1.88M--35,250
- 203 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$869K--11,190
- 4715 California St # 3 San Francisco, CA$2.34M--43,370
- 217-219 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.82M--23,300
- 221-223 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.81M--23,076
- 4721-4725 California St San Francisco, CA$1.89M--34,200
- 225-227 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$920K--1540
- 4651 California St San Francisco, CA$2.12M42.52,320
- 229 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.76M32.51,680
- 4645 California St San Francisco, CA$2.11M432,256
- 214-216 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.58M--22,200
- 233 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.57M432,624
- 237 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.05M332,188
- 218 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.03M412,705
- 4639 California St San Francisco, CA$2.25M322,303
- 4712-4714 California St San Francisco, CA$3.37M623,360
- 222 9th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.49M432,208
- 4718-4720 California St San Francisco, CA$1.81M--23,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.