207 Cornwall St NW, Leesburg, VA 201763 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooktop, Cooling System: Attic Fan, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Exterior Type: Masonite, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Hot Water, Heating system: Radiator, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,648 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 231476150000
- Zillow Home ID: 12412403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 207 Cornwall St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Leesburg, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20176 home values.
- 203 Cornwall St NW Leesburg, VA$572K32.51,750
- 209 Cornwall St NW Leesburg, VA$1.28M--64,123
- 19 Liberty St NW Leesburg, VA$335K--1572
- 202 W Market St Leesburg, VA$327K------
- 201 Cornwall St NW Leesburg, VA$708K42.53,448
- 211 Cornwall St NW Leesburg, VA$608K--1.51,894
- 13 Liberty St NW Leesburg, VA$372K221,148
- 206 W Market St Leesburg, VA$612K--3.52,974
- 206 Cornwall St NW Leesburg, VA$548K--42,810
- 210 Cornwall St NW Leesburg, VA$442K31.51,780
- 208 Cornwall St NW Leesburg, VA$1.04M42.52,982
- 204 Cornwall St NW Leesburg, VA$398K21.51,095
- 202 W Market St Leesburg, VA$816K--2.54,125
- 101 Liberty St NW Leesburg, VA$584K--3.52,231
- 212 Cornwall St NW VA--------
- 10 Liberty St NW Leesburg, VA$589K42.52,839
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292