207 E Whittier St, Columbus, OH 432063 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,223 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $388,500
- Price/sqft: $175
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,223 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 010003089
- Zillow Home ID: 33827087
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 207 E Whittier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In German Village Commission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80% lower than in Columbus, and 51.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help German Village Commission home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or German Village Commission home values.
- 201 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$313K221,368
- 209-213 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$471K542,552
- 215 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$448K22.51,959
- 199 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$132K11528
- 198 Concord Pl Columbus, OH$203K21.51,650
- 217-219 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$211K422,258
- 193 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$396K----3,690
- 885 S 5th St Columbus, OH$227K21.51,083
- 221-223 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$302K632,608
- 208 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$287K432,478
- 204 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$619K332,700
- 212 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$353K22.51,728
- 200 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$270K31.51,856
- 883 S 5th St Columbus, OH$322K21.51,344
- 886-888 Macon Aly Columbus, OH$213K42.51,568
- 216 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$580K32.52,284
- 227 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$264K31.52,028
- 187 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$122K------
- 187-189 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$186K421,984
- 196 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$598K333,300
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292