- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
207 Michaux Crossing Ln, Midlothian, VA 231135 beds, 3.75 baths, 3,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Next level has a full bath that is privately accessible from the sitting room from one of the three bedroom suites. That suite has a walk in closet, sitting room, private bath entrance (granite floor in bath, carpeted elsewhere), and another double closet.
There is another guest room on that floor with a dbl closet and has bathroom access from the hall.
There is a large two story landing outside the guest/master suite.
Master suite is 15X16, has his and her bowls in sink, granite floor, floor to ceiling granite two person shower, separate water closet, corner 2 person Jacuzzi tub, and entrance to a huge walk in closet (9 X 16).
Stairway to 4th level leads to another suite that has an office, a 14X16 bedroom with dbl closet, and a full bath (vinyl floor/shwr only...teen suite sort of thing). There is also walk in access to the attic from that bath.
Other closets include a large linen closet in master bath, hall linen closet outside of shared 3rd floor bath, and coat closet in foyer. Despite being four completed stories, there is a lot of additional attic space from pull down stairs in the sitting room on the 3rd floor.
Garage is two full car and there is a covered car/boat port too.
Also have full yard irrigation system and the exterior was freshly painted and decking powerwashed and sealed last year. I'm planning on painting the whole interior but would accept an early offer if you want to choose the colors.
There are two gas fireplaces, one in great room and one in family room.
Hot tub and top of the line Weber natural gas grill ($2,400) that is hard piped into the natural gas line, gas dryer and washer along with all quality stainless appliances all convey.
3 full baths, 2 half baths.
Quiet but friendly family oriented neighborhood with great schools and only 2 mins. to 288.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $173,000
- Finished basement, 752 sqft
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,672 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 722711072000000
- Zillow Home ID: 12127430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 207 Michaux Crossing Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23113, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% less than in Midlothian, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23113 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Midlothian.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23113 home values.
- 200 Michaux Crossing Ln Midlothian, VA$245K42.51,914
- 213 Michaux Crossing Ln Midlothian, VA$223K42.51,834
- 230 Michaux Run Ct Midlothian, VA$251K32.52,298
- 236 Michaux Run Ct Midlothian, VA$250K532,178
- Michaux Crossing Ln Midlothian, VA$190K32.51,698
- 14419 Michaux Wood Way Midlothian, VA$233K32.51,960
- 206 Michaux Crossing Ln Midlothian, VA$190K32.51,698
- 14401 Michaux Wood Way Midlothian, VA$253K532,478
- 212 Michaux Crossing Ln Midlothian, VA$239K42.51,970
- 218 Michaux Crossing Ln Midlothian, VA$241K32.51,980
- 14401 Michaux Wood Way Midlothian, VA$203K53.52,647
- 14418 Michaux Wood Way Midlothian, VA$251K42.52,370
- 237 Michaux Run Ct Midlothian, VA$247K32.51,908
- 224 Michaux Crossing Ln Midlothian, VA$249K42.51,954
- 14412 Michaux Wood Way Midlothian, VA$241K432,000
- 14406 Michaux Wood Way Midlothian, VA$314K53.53,550
- 231 Michaux Run Ct Midlothian, VA$244K32.51,954
- 14319 Michaux Wood Way Midlothian, VA$250K43.52,174
- 14400 Michaux Wood Way Midlothian, VA$233K332,011
- 300 Michaux Crossing Ln Midlothian, VA$242K42.52,018
Nearby Schools in Midlothian
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292