207 R St NW APT 3, Washington, DC 200012 beds, 2 baths, 1,043 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 319 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $399,990
- Price/sqft: $383
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,043 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0550 2003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 411968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 207 R St Nw APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Truxton Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% less than in Washington, and 56.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Truxton Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
- 207 R St NW APT 1 Washington, DC--21.51,200
- 207 R St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$480K31.51,069
- 207 R St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$427K21.5846
- 207 R St NW APT 6 Washington, DC$489K22949
- 207 R St NW APT 7 Washington, DC$338K21833
- 205 R St NW Washington, DC$519K22.51,140
- 210 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$449K231,202
- 213 R St NW Washington, DC$527K22.51,154
- 212 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$437K211,258
- 203 R St NW Washington, DC$551K33.51,240
- 215 R St NW Washington, DC$664K33.51,800
- 214 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$406K111,140
- 217 R St NW Washington, DC$618K321,414
- 216 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$637K331,376
- 216 Florida Ave NW APT 1 Washington, DC$378K11688
- Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$562K41.52,072
- 219 R St NW Washington, DC$547K531,496
- 218 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$430K111,116
- 220 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$515K421,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!