- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 4,376 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $570,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $419
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 270 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Dual Flush Toilet, Bathroom \ Granite, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Family Room \ Other, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 013215220
- Zillow Home ID: 15487860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650-777K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94080 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for South San Francisco as a whole. Among 94080 homes, this home is valued 9.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in South San Francisco, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!