- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 937 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 1991 for $45,500
- Price/sqft: $167
- MLS #: 15270768
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 448 sqft
- HeatingDescription \ ZONAL, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, Style \ RANCH, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, Area \ Oregon City, Area \ Beavercreek, Area \ Canby, Area \ Molalla, BasementFoundation \ Crawlspace, FuelDescription \ Electric, FuelDescription \ Electricity, HotWaterDescription \ Electric, HotWaterDescription \ Electricity, YearBuiltDescription \ Approximately, LotSize \ 7, LotSize \ 000 to 9, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, Terms \ Cash, Parking \ Driveway, ThirdPartyApprovalYN \ Yes, IDXYN \ Yes, ListingStatus \ Pending, Levels \ 1, LotSize \ 999 SqFt
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 00997693
- Zillow Home ID: 48284561
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $170-229K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97013 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Canby as a whole. Among 97013 homes, this home is 21.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% greater than in Canby, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97013 home values.
|229 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$252K||3||2||1,977|
|195 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$205K||2||1||1,170|
|214 SW 6TH Pl Canby, OR||$206K||3||2||1,977|
|170 SW 6th Pl Canby, OR||$204K||3||1||1,092|
|249 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$222K||3||1||1,508|
|250 SW 6th Pl Canby, OR||$210K||4||1.5||1,224|
|185 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$182K||2||1||818|
|204 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$193K||1||1||1,069|
|226 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$181K||2||1||834|
|148 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$185K||2||1||900|
|150 SW 6th Pl Canby, OR||$220K||3||1||1,451|
|209 SW 6th Pl Canby, OR||$207K||3||1||1,130|
|248 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$208K||3||1||1,222|
|221 SW 6th Pl Canby, OR||$207K||3||1||1,150|
|173 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$201K||2||1||1,080|
|140 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$211K||3||2||1,270|
|275 SW 6th Ave Canby, OR||$255K||4||2||1,713|
|260 SW 6th Pl Canby, OR||$206K||3||1||1,161|
|165 SW 6th Pl Canby, OR||$231K||3||1||1,442|
|255 SW 6th Pl Canby, OR||$202K||3||1||1,134|
Nearby Schools in Canby
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!