- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
207 Summer St, Malden, MA 021484 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,477 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Parcel #: M:012 B:051 L:111
- Zillow Home ID: 109824416
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 207 Summer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Malden, and 27.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
- 203 Summer St Malden, MA$601K1054,727
- 206 Summer St Malden, MA$549K532,388
- 210 Summer St Malden, MA$534K623,668
- 200 Summer St Malden, MA$586K53.53,515
- 65 Francis St Malden, MA$631K66.54,291
- 194 Summer St Malden, MA$583K633,634
- 216 Summer St Malden, MA$404K632,814
- 190 Summer St UNIT 301 Malden, MA$160K21.51,000
- 190 Summer St UNIT 302 Malden, MA$162K21.51,041
- 190 Summer St UNIT 405 Malden, MA$290K21.51,182
- 190 Summer St UNIT 403 Malden, MA$342K22.51,800
- 190 Summer St UNIT 404 Malden, MA$266K21.5817
- 190 Summer St UNIT 402 Malden, MA$364K21.51,275
- 190 Summer St UNIT 303 Malden, MA$327K21.51,474
- 190 Summer St UNIT 401 Malden, MA$169K21.51,260
- 218 Summer St Malden, MA$560K632,785
- 187 Summer St Malden, MA$623K64.53,567
- 81 Glenwood St Malden, MA$358K32.51,326
- 55 Bartlett St Malden, MA$501K632,512
- 47-49 Bartlett St Malden, MA$584K734,086
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292