2070 Tribble Mill Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA 300454 beds, 3 baths, 3,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1995 for $34,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 759 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,207 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R5217 051
- Zillow Home ID: 14729630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2070 Tribble Mill Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% greater than in Lawrenceville, and 188.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrenceville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30045 home values.
- 2080 Tribble Mill Pkwy Lawrenceville, GA$237K332,804
- 2100 Tribble Mill Pkwy Lawrenceville, GA$314K43.53,484
- 1178 Great Glen Way Lawrenceville, GA$494K43.54,917
- 1188 Great Glen Way Lawrenceville, GA$504K654,930
- 2033 Carl Graham Rd Lawrenceville, GA$446K446,266
- 2045 New Hope Rd Lawrenceville, GA$215K532,782
Nearby Schools in Lawrenceville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292