20701 Great Laurel Ave, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,905 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,848 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 432 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Conservation area in front of property, Lake View, Split Floor Plan, 2 Car Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,905 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 0592281914
- Zillow Home ID: 68581354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20701 Great Laurel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% lower than in Pebble Creek, and 287.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33647 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 20637 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$206K432,306
- 20635 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$151K321,601
- 20705 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$212K321,941
- 20633 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$187K321,929
- 20707 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$175K321,601
- 20631 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$204K42.52,292
- Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$179K32.51,754
- 20709 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$163K321,601
- 20709 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$155K321,601
- 20629 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$192K321,905
- 20711 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$201K321,923
- 20627 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$217K42.52,292
- 20625 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$214K42.52,306
- 9304 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$244K532,454
- 20623 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$224K42.52,454
- 9302 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$248K432,733
- 9306 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$215K42.52,292
- 20719 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$162K321,601
- 20621 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, FL$183K321,905
- 9308 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$198K321,754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.