- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20706 Whitewood Way, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,474 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,474 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 0592281586
- Zillow Home ID: 68581245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20706 Whitewood Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33647 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 101.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% less than in Pebble Creek, and 214.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33647 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 20708 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$214K42.52,454
- 20704 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$180K321,905
- 20710 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$205K42.52,306
- 9316 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$280K52.52,610
- 20712 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$176K321,905
- 9314 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$186K321,905
- 20714 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$219K42.52,454
- 9312 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$180K42.52,454
- 20716 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$179K321,754
- 9310 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$201K422,292
- 20718 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$212K42.52,292
- 9308 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$198K321,754
- 9315 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$255K432,306
- 9301 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL--------
- 20720 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$226K42.52,454
- 9313 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$174K421,754
- 9306 Logwood Ct Tampa, FL$214K42.52,292
- 20722 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$145K321,601
- 20719 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$187K321,905
- 20624 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$168K341,601
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!