2071 Henderson Ave, Fort Myers, FL 339163 beds, 2 baths, 1,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $38,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 258 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, New property
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 194425P20050D0260
- Zillow Home ID: 89563256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2071 Henderson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33916, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 172.2% greater than in Fort Myers, and 458.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33916 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33916 home values.
- 2067 Henderson Ave Fort Myers, FL$53K321,184
- 3213 Lincoln Blvd Fort Myers, FL$94K422,240
- 2061 Henderson Ave Fort Myers, FL$52K321,008
- 2096 Fountain St Fort Myers, FL$64K321,384
- 2092 Fountain St Fort Myers, FL$59K321,184
- Hdr Carver Park Fort Myers, FL--------
- 2110 Fountain St Fort Myers, FL--------
- 2059 Henderson Ave Fort Myers, FL$41K411,053
- 3217 Lincoln Blvd Fort Myers, FL--------
- Fountain St Fort Myers, FL$82K321,224
- 2033 Carver Ave Fort Myers, FL--------
- 2080 Fountain St Fort Myers, FL$88K421,500
- 2027 Carver Ave Fort Myers, FL--------
- 2087 Fountain St Fort Myers, FL--------
- 2039 Carver Ave Fort Myers, FL--------
- 2021 Carver Ave Fort Myers, FL--------
- 2045 Carver Ave Fort Myers, FL$38K31840
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292