2071 Plymouth St APT M, Mountain View, CA 940432 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Conveniently located near High-Tech employers such as Oracle, Yahoo, Cisco, Intel and just a couple of miles from Moffet Field Naval Air Station and NASA. Nearby freeways 101 and 85 provide easy access to San Francisco for a night on the town, or to Santa Cruz and a sunny day at the beach.
This is home is well-cared and the complex does regular maintenence. Rose garden and lawn offset the newer paint and provide an English Garden feel to this small complex.
- Lot: 612 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 220 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,078 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 34
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 15338013
- Zillow Home ID: 19513673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2071 Plymouth Street APT M
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% greater than in Mountain View, and 23.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94043 home values.
- 2071 Plymouth St APT L Mountain View, CA$666K22.51,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT N Mountain View, CA$668K22.51,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT K Mountain View, CA$669K22.51,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT J Mountain View, CA$696K22.51,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT H Mountain View, CA$628K221,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT I Mountain View, CA$673K22.51,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT G Mountain View, CA$661K231,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT F Mountain View, CA$697K231,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT E Mountain View, CA$661K22.51,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT D Mountain View, CA$666K22.51,078
- 861 N Rengstorff Ave Mountain View, CA$1.05M421,690
- 2071 Plymouth St APT A Mountain View, CA$666K22.51,078
- 2036 Colony St Mountain View, CA$2.54M----6,378
- 2071 Plymouth St APT B Mountain View, CA$665K22.51,078
- 2071 Plymouth St APT C Mountain View, CA$661K22.51,078
- 849 N Rengstorff Ave Mountain View, CA$968KStudio--1,690
- 2091 Plymouth St Mountain View, CA$1.01M321,670
- 2052 Colony St Mountain View, CA$809K211,128
- 849 N Rengstorff Ave Mountain View, CA$682K21845
- 2088 Colony St Mountain View, CA$1M521,896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!