20722 Whitewood Way, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,601 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Security System
- Porcelain Tile entire home, recessed lighting, all brand new utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,601 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0592281602
- Zillow Home ID: 68581253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20722 Whitewood Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33647 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 101.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% lower than in Pebble Creek, and 214.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33647 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 20724 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$226K42.52,610
- 20720 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$226K42.52,454
- 20726 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$152K321,601
- 20718 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$212K432,292
- 20728 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$202K42.52,292
- 20716 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$179K321,754
- 20730 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$218K42.52,454
- 20714 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$219K42.52,454
- 20723 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$186K321,923
- 20721 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$198K42.52,292
- 20725 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$233K432,454
- 20719 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$187K321,905
- 20732 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$161K321,905
- 20727 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$234K432,454
- 20712 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$176K321,905
- 20729 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$183K321,754
- 20734 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$216K42.52,454
- 20710 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$205K42.52,306
- 20731 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$240K422,610
- 9477 Leatherwood Ave Tampa, FL$189K321,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!