2073 Central Dr, Beaumont, TX 777062 beds, 1 bath, 1,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
All new, all electric efficiency home build April 2010. It's a new home folks with zero problems as of April 2013.
SAFE! And very nice middle income area. Pleasant neighbors.
- Lot: 10,845 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: None, 0 space, 220 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 007200000002000000007
- Zillow Home ID: 50342877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2073 Central Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77706, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.3% higher than in Beaumont Metro, and 51.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77706 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaumont Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77706 home values.
- 2001 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$301K434,172
- 1995 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$75K----873
- 2115 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$317K----3,338
- 1981 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$109K----1,472
- 2040 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$98K221,248
- 2096 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$80K----1,149
- 2024 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$115K321,516
- 2125 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$93K----1,362
- 1965 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$89K----1,312
- 1980 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$120K221,484
- 2110 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$137K322,739
- 2155 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$114K421,680
- 2020 W Lucas Dr Beaumont, TX$317K----4,045
- 2002 W Lucas Dr Beaumont, TX$135K----1,637
- 1949 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$60K221,238
- 1960 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$81K----1,200
- 2140 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$122K----1,603
- 1998 W Lucas Dr Beaumont, TX$168K----1,971
- 2175 Central Dr Beaumont, TX$71K----1,126
- 2099 Briarcliff Dr Beaumont, TX$129K----2,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!