2073 W Houston Ave, Apache Junction, AZ 851204 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces, 522 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Add'l Property Use \ Other (See Remarks), Add'l Property Use \ Res/Business Use Ok, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Full, Basement: Basement Y/N \ Y, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Metal, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Separate Guest House, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Queen Creek High, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ Seller May Carry, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Septic in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Apache Junction, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ Hauled
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 10463001E
- Zillow Home ID: 60139699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2073 W Houston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.1% greater than in Apache Junction, and 85.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apache Junction.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85120 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.