2074 Ridgeline Ave, Vista, CA 920814 beds, 3 baths, 2,358 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,358 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2195044400
- Zillow Home ID: 16669113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2074 Ridgeline Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% less than in Vista, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
- 2072 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$545K432,701
- 2076 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$544K42.52,701
- 2070 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$542K532,537
- 2078 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$544K42.52,605
- 2068 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$554K432,667
- 2080 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$524K432,358
- 1535 Sapphire Ln Vista, CA$521K42.52,316
- 2066 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$528K432,259
- 2082 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$541K42.52,701
- 1556 Pearl Heights Rd Vista, CA$575K432,667
- 1536 Sapphire Ln Vista, CA$577K42.52,701
- 1537 Sapphire Ln Vista, CA$578K42.52,701
- 2064 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$552K432,537
- 2084 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$526K42.52,316
- 1558 Pearl Heights Rd Vista, CA$557K532,537
- 1538 Sapphire Ln Vista, CA$521K42.52,316
- 1517 Clearwater Rdg Vista, CA$548K422
- 2062 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$558K432,667
- 1539 Sapphire Ln Vista, CA$574K42.52,605
- 2086 Ridgeline Ave Vista, CA$542K42.52,605
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.