20745 SE 119th St, Issaquah, WA 980274 beds, 3.25 baths, 2,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
have granite counters, and large master bath has a soaking tub and large
walk-in closet. Theater/recreation room has a 100 inch retractable screen.
House is fully wired for both ethernet and modern sound system. Deep 3 car
garage with plenty of room for work space.
- Lot: 1.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 780 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,940 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3286800420
- Zillow Home ID: 48857123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20745 Se 119th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Issaquah, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 11901 210th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$504K422,150
- 20715 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$637K31.753,890
- 11911 210th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$634K42.253,060
- 20629 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$758K32.253,420
- 20728 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$558K42.52,260
- 11815 208th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$267K------
- 20716 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$565K42.53,090
- 11923 210th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$655K32.752,860
- 20619 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$498K332,070
- 20644 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$728K53.253,570
- 11813 208th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$511K32.752,230
- 12066 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$768K32.53,340
- 12007 210th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$606K52.52,830
- 12056 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$597K42.53,440
- 12042 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$579K43.53,360
- 20615 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$557K432,650
- 11711 208th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$534K51.752,650
- 20634 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$461K321,840
- 11830 208th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$588K52.53,480
- 12017 210th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$493K42.52,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!