- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 115 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,701
- All time views: 2,943
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $24/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $80,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: A2170235
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- Mother-in-Law Apartment
- Parking: On street
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Parking Description: Driveway
- Status: Active-Available
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Type of Property: Single
- Water Description: Municipal Water
- Design: Detached
- Design Description: One Story
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- First Floor Entry
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Restrictions: Ok To Lease
- Roof Description: Shingle Roof
- Style: No Water
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Lot Description: 4 Acre Lot
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Subdivision Information: Park Info
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- View: None
- Type of Association: Homeowners
- Section: 32
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Front Exposure: South West
- Rooms Description: No Additional Rooms
- Municipal Code: 34
- Folio Number: 34-11-32-018-0080
- Subdivision Name: VISTA VERDE CLUSTERS UNIT
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,417 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3411320180080
- Zillow Home ID: 44061807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Miami Gardens
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.