2075 County Line Rd, Villanova, PA 190855 beds, 6 baths, 4,675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $987,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 592 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,675 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 400012808004
- Zillow Home ID: 67356061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2075 County Line Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.5% lower than in Lower Merion Township, and 68.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19085 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19085 home values.
- 300 Saybrook Rd Villanova, PA$688K454,329
- 2101 County Line Rd Villanova, PA$964K556,108
- 701 County Line Rd Villanova, PA$438K31.51,074
- 314 Saybrook Rd Villanova, PA$561K42.52,362
- 301 Saybrook Rd Villanova, PA$594K42.53,043
- 2105 County Line Rd Villanova, PA$396K322,052
- 2065 County Line Rd Villanova, PA$1.12M44.54,979
- 320 Saybrook Rd Villanova, PA$698K42.53,512
- 309 Saybrook Rd Villanova, PA$570K42.52,514
- 711 County Line Rd Villanova, PA--Studio--3,411
- County Line Rd Villanova, PA$1M53.55,772
- 315 Saybrook Rd Villanova, PA$604K533,057
- 2005 County Line Rd Villanova, PA$650K542,576
- 326 Saybrook Rd Villanova, PA$1.12M654,376
- 727 County Line Rd Villanova, PA$1.54M557,745
- 321 Saybrook Rd Villanova, PA$591K42.53,600
- 2109 County Line Rd Villanova, PA$668K42.53,411
- 2001 County Line Rd Villanova, PA$557K42.52,338
- 2046 Stone Ridge Ln Villanova, PA$774K42.53,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.