- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2075 Loma Vista St, Pasadena, CA 911042 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,449 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $418
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,449 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5745005023
- Zillow Home ID: 20873937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2075 Loma Vista Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% less than in Pasadena, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Central home values.
- 2083 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$754K221,642
- 2091 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$757K321,648
- 856 Roxbury Dr Pasadena, CA$790K321,738
- 864 Roxbury Dr Pasadena, CA$762K321,589
- 850 Roxbury Dr Pasadena, CA$875K321,889
- 876 Roxbury Dr Pasadena, CA$891K322,100
- 2076 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$609K211,104
- 2084 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$759K321,596
- 2097 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$859K321,994
- 2090 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$784K321,646
- 2066 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$752K321,646
- 2098 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$669K321,309
- 2060 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$740K321,615
- 2072 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$940K422,234
- 2111 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$778K221,665
- 2082 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$801K321,676
- 2064 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$861K322,029
- 2090 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$776K32.751,744
- 2056 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$879K311,890
- 2050 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$1.08M422,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292