- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2075 Mercer Ave, College Park, GA 303372 beds, 1 bath, 1,691 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Garage
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,691 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14 01630006003
- Zillow Home ID: 35851681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2075 Mercer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 72.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% greater than in Atlanta Metro, and 159.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent College Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 2081 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$199K212,336
- 2065 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$86K411,805
- 2087 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$85K21960
- 1836 Dunlap Ave APT A Atlanta, GA$58K221,070
- 1838 Dunlap Ave APT I East Point, GA$76K21.51,070
- 1836 Dunlap Ave APT C Atlanta, GA$56K221,070
- 2059 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$67K211,023
- 3314 Pierce St College Park, GA$105K322,000
- 2078 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$191K421,438
- 2095 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$160K521,770
- 2086 Mercer Ave Atlanta, GA$77K211,031
- 2064 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$87K211,602
- 2053 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$150K321,474
- 3300 Pierce St College Park, GA$245K32.52,236
- 2078 Lyle Ave College Park, GA$222K42.53,300
- 2078 Lyle Ave # 0 College Park, GA$156K42.5--
- 2092 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$92K211,245
- 2056 Mercer Ave College Park, GA$160K31.51,634
- 3377 Napoleon St # 0 College Park, GA$142K44.5--
- 2058 Lyle Ave College Park, GA$210K422,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!