20752 Haynes St, Canoga Park, CA 913064 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,176 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $333
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 2148022008
- Zillow Home ID: 19930982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20752 Haynes Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Winnetka market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.2% higher than in Los Angeles, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Winnetka home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winnetka home values.
- 20746 Haynes St Winnetka, CA$468K421,380
- 20758 Haynes St Canoga Park, CA$535K321,764
- 20764 Haynes St Winnetka, CA$503K421,912
- 20742 Haynes St Winnetka, CA$484K321,716
- 6556 Kelvin Ave Winnetka, CA$454K321,380
- 6556 Kelvin Ave Canoga Park, CA$469K321,380
- 6550 Kelvin Ave Canoga Park, CA$460K321,380
- 6564 Kelvin Ave Canoga Park, CA$460K321,380
- 6546 Kelvin Ave Canoga Park, CA$534K432,000
- 6570 Kelvin Ave Canoga Park, CA$458K321,380
- 20736 Haynes St Canoga Park, CA$482K321,380
- Lemay St Canoga Park, CA$396K421,388
- 6540 Kelvin Ave Canoga Park, CA$495K321,666
- 20747 Haynes St Canoga Park, CA$539K322,190
- 20757 Haynes St Canoga Park, CA$455K321,380
- 6578 Kelvin Ave Canoga Park, CA$432K321,221
- 20737 Haynes St Canoga Park, CA$510K321,700
- 20730 Haynes St Winnetka, CA$464K321,380
- 20741 Lemay St Canoga Park, CA$428K321,380
- 6521 Drake Pl Canoga Park, CA$458K321,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292