- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20755 Hart St, Canoga Park, CA 913064 beds, 1,893 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,026 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,893 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2137019048
- Zillow Home ID: 19927270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20755 Hart Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Winnetka, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.6% greater than in Los Angeles, and 1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Winnetka home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winnetka home values.
- 20761 Hart St Winnetka, CA$427K321,380
- 20749 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$454K321,582
- 20754 Vose St Canoga Park, CA$420K321,348
- 20801 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$420K321,216
- 20743 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$477K321,776
- 20748 Vose St Canoga Park, CA$497K422,109
- 20760 Vose St Canoga Park, CA$443K321,740
- 20756 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$422K321,219
- 20748 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$483K431,840
- 20742 Vose St Winnetka, CA$446K321,348
- 20800 Vose St Winnetka, CA$434K321,477
- 20762 Hart St Winnetka, CA$429K321,400
- 20807 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$427K321,380
- 20737 Hart St Winnetka, CA$473K311,597
- 20740 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$403K321,380
- 20806 Vose St Winnetka, CA$420K321,297
- 20736 Vose St Canoga Park, CA$484K431,700
- 20804 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$421K321,219
- 20813 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$481K321,860
- 20731 Hart St Canoga Park, CA$439K321,505
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!