This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $2,750,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 808 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 70126038
- Zillow Home ID: 19836266
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95120 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95120 homes, this home is valued 181.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% lower than in Santa Clara, and 36.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95120 home values.
|20750 Monte Sunset Dr San Jose, CA||$2.16M||4||3.5||2,704|
|20770 Monte Sunset Dr San Jose, CA||$2.37M||6||4||4,469|
|20187 Via Santa Teresa San Jose, CA||$1.67M||3||2.5||2,160|
|20755 Monte Sunset Dr San Jose, CA||$2.12M||4||3.5||3,164|
|20693 View Oaks Way San Jose, CA||$2.07M||3||2||3,366|
|20765 Monte Sunset Dr San Jose, CA||$2.53M||4||4||4,735|
|20691 View Oaks Way San Jose, CA||$2.19M||4||2.5||3,018|
|20740 Monte Sunset Dr San Jose, CA||$2.27M||5||3.5||3,250|
|20780 Monte Sunset Dr San Jose, CA||$2.05M||5||3.5||3,860|
|20775 Monte Sunset Dr San Jose, CA||$2.19M||5||3.5||4,616|
|View Oaks Way San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|20189 Via Santa Teresa San Jose, CA||$1.78M||3||3||2,927|
|20745 Monte Sunset Dr San Jose, CA||$2.52M||5||3.5||3,674|
|20201 Via Santa Teresa San Jose, CA||$2.28M||5||3||4,044|
|20689 View Oaks Way San Jose, CA||$3.08M||4||5||6,000|
|20695 View Oaks Way San Jose, CA||$3.05M||6||5||6,020|
|20698 View Oaks Way San Jose, CA||$2.39M||4||3||4,305|
|20211 Via Santa Teresa San Jose, CA||$2.33M||4||4||4,125|
|20697 View Oaks Way San Jose, CA||$1.89M||4||3||3,200|
|19600 Graystone Ln San Jose, CA||$1.58M||4||2||2,433|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!