2077 Westwood Rd, Vista, CA 920834 beds, 3 baths, 2,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $459,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,302 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1664122200
- Zillow Home ID: 16616768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2077 Westwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92083 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% greater than in Vista, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92083 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92083 home values.
- 2073 Westwood Rd Vista, CA$485K432,200
- 2081 Westwood Rd Vista, CA$497K432,336
- 2072 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$482K432,302
- 2068 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$480K432,336
- 2076 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$599K43.52,376
- 2069 Westwood Rd Vista, CA$488K432,302
- 2085 Westwood Rd Vista, CA$734K432,302
- 2064 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$507K432,302
- 2080 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$599K432,338
- 2065 Westwood Rd Vista, CA$455K421,900
- 2060 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$454K421,900
- 301 Carlson Ct Vista, CA$449K421,900
- 305 Carlson Ct Vista, CA$598K432,336
- 309 Carlson Ct Vista, CA$449K421,900
- 2069 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$448K421,900
- Cedar Rd Vista, CA--------
- 2073 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$464K432,336
- 313 Carlson Ct Vista, CA$446K421,900
- 2065 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$605K432,302
- 2077 Cheryl Ln Vista, CA$450K421,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.