- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2078 Oceana St, Lincoln Park, MI 481463 beds, 2 baths, 1,009 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Great Home for the Money!!
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,009 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 45010071312000
- Zillow Home ID: 88625024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2078 Oceana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48146 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 125.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% greater than in Lincoln Park, and 623.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48146 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincoln Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48146 home values.
- 2062 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$66K--1972
- 2070 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$38K311,000
- 2070 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$49K--1972
- 2084 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$43K--11,093
- 2071 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$45K--11,105
- 2060 Champaign Rd Lincoln Park, MI$56K411,023
- 2099 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$52K421,250
- 2079 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$45K311,080
- 2090 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$43K--11,080
- 2085 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$47K--11,128
- 2063 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$48K311,025
- 2026 Champaign Rd Lincoln Park, MI$54K--1972
- 2062 Champaign Rd Lincoln Park, MI$34K--11,023
- 2091 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$40K311,350
- 2091 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$42K311,334
- 2049 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$51K--11,105
- 2098 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$43K--11,093
- 2064 Champaign Rd Lincoln Park, MI$49K--11,023
- 2085 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$58K--21,023
- Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI----11,105
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!