2078 Oceana St, Lincoln Park, MI 48146
Sold on 9/17/13: $40,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,009 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $40,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesGreat Home for the Money!!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Washer
- Room TypesRecreation room
- School DistrictLINCOLN PARK
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Zillow Home ID88625024
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #45010071312000
- Roof TypeOther
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow174
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$52,937||$47K – $59K||+$1,127||$52||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$802/mo||$730 – $898/mo||-$1||$0.79||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 48146 home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.2% increase for Lincoln Park as a whole. Among 48146 homes, this home is valued 2.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48146 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 121.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% higher than in Lincoln Park, and 613.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48146 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincoln Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48146 home values.
Neighborhood for 2078 Oceana Street
- 2062 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$68K------
- 2070 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$57K31.01,000
- 2070 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$55K--1.0972
- 2084 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$47K--1.0913
- 2071 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$42K------
- 2060 Champaign Rd Lincoln Park, MI$48K41.01,023
- 2099 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$55K42.01,250
- 2079 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$44K31.01,080
- 2090 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$49K------
- 2085 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$55K------
- 2063 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$50K31.01,025
- 2026 Champaign Rd Lincoln Park, MI$56K--1.0972
- 2062 Champaign Rd Lincoln Park, MI$44K------
- 2091 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$53K31.0--
- 2091 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$56K31.01,350
- 2049 Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$52K--1.0923
- 2098 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$54K------
- 2064 Champaign Rd Lincoln Park, MI$52K------
- 2085 Oceana St Lincoln Park, MI$57K------
- Thomas St Lincoln Park, MI$52K--1.0923
Nearby Schools in Lincoln Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005