208 9th Ave N, Algona, WA 980013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,845 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 207 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $199,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- MLS #: 597524
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Partial basement, 550 sqft
- Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Walk-in Closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Parcel #: 3356401866
- Zillow Home ID: 48867667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 9th Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% less than in Algona, and 89% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Algona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98001 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,310 sqft, 20,037 sqft lot, built in 1992
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 212 9th Ave N Algona, WA$244K32.751,720
- 216 9th Ave N Algona, WA$249K32.51,720
- 220 9th Ave N Algona, WA$242K32.51,720
- 828 Algona Blvd N Algona, WA$170K------
- 207 9th Ave N Algona, WA$160K111,030
- 832 Algona Blvd N Algona, WA$216K221,480
- 209 9th Ave N Algona, WA$328K42.52,503
- 224 9th Ave N Algona, WA$243K32.51,720
- 207 8th Ave N Algona, WA$183K31.751,050
- 213 8th Ave N Algona, WA$190K311,140
- 205 9th Ave N Algona, WA$296K22.52,568
- 205 8th Ave N Algona, WA$164K21860
- 830 Algona Blvd N Algona, WA$169K221,800
- 229 9th Ave N Algona, WA$246K32.51,820
- 902 Algona Blvd N Algona, WA$158K------
- 228 9th Ave N Algona, WA$242K32.751,720
- 209 8th Ave N Algona, WA$208K311,440
- 214 10th Ave N Algona, WA$234K321,750
- 826 Algona Blvd N Algona, WA$159K------
- 217 8th Ave N Algona, WA$160K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.