- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 2,195 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $128
- Finished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,306 sqft
- Parcel #: M:042 B:062 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56526664
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 21.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|218 Ash St Marlborough, MA||$336K||2||1.5||2,376|
|26 Calder St Marlborough, MA||$356K||3||2||2,102|
|211 Ash St Marlborough, MA||$334K||3||2||1,821|
|14 Calder St Marlborough, MA||$272K||4||2||1,516|
|198 Ash St Marlborough, MA||$354K||4||2.5||2,144|
|183 Ash St Marlborough, MA||$421K||4||3||2,622|
|48 Labelle St Marlborough, MA||$329K||4||3||2,000|
|51 Labelle St Marlborough, MA||$389K||4||4||2,520|
|190 Ash St Marlborough, MA||$269K||3||1||1,040|
|42 Labelle St Marlborough, MA||$308K||3||3||1,568|
|433 Pleasant St Marlborough, MA||$236K||2||1||1,049|
|443 Pleasant St Marlborough, MA||$312K||4||2||1,714|
|37 Labelle St Marlborough, MA||$254K||2||1||1,072|
|49 Hatfield St Marlborough, MA||$334K||4||2.5||2,200|
|425 Pleasant St Marlborough, MA||$259K||4||2||1,256|
|457 Pleasant St Marlborough, MA||$314K||4||2||1,901|
|235 Ash St Marlborough, MA||$271K||3||2||1,324|
|34 Labelle St Marlborough, MA||$250K||3||2||1,274|
|35 Labelle St Marlborough, MA||$268K||3||1.5||1,584|
|465 Pleasant St Marlborough, MA||$327K||4||1.5||2,154|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
PK, 8-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!