208 Belmont Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322595 beds, 4 baths, 4,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Welcome home to this custom residence with 4950
square feet of luxurious living space. 4 bedroom suites, study/office and bonus/game room. 5.05 acres with 60 X 40 barn with 6 stalls, tack & feed rooms. Property is high and dry with no designated wetlands. Fenced pasture, round pen, and
kennels. Concrete block construction, 3 car side entry garage,
8 person spa, large covered lanai pre-plumbed for future
summer kitchen. 2nd floor balcony, extra large attic storage, front porch and landscape lighting. Exceptional features
include triple custom moldings, hardwood floors, mahogany bar, tray ceilings, interior columns & generous storage.
Luxurious owners suite has walk-in shower with spa water
feature, his and her walk-in closets, jetted tub, ceramic tile, stained glass window, and his & her vanities with above counter sinks and custom cabinets. Spectacular kitchen with light maple custom cabinets with deep drawer storage, glass front cabinets, open display shelves, under cabinet lighting, and pull out shelves. Workspace island, stainless steel appliances, custom vent hood, wood floors, walk in pantry, granite counter tops, decorative ceramic tile backsplash, breakfast bar and
large nook. You must see to appreciate.
To see this property call Debbie today!
- Lot: 5.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Parking: 1049 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 010050 0330
- Zillow Home ID: 49943955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 Belmont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32259, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 251.6% higher than in Saint Johns, and 324.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Johns.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32259 home values.
- 212 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$579K443,400
- 204 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL--Studio----
- 216 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$501K432,245
- 200 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$958K54.54,474
- 220 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$355K433,151
- 224 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$765K644,862
- 196 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$686K443,792
- 228 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 192 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 193 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$545K543,075
- 260 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$507K433,226
- 264 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 232 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$520K52.52,976
- 188 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$582K53.53,638
- 256 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$529K443,168
- 189 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$492K432,624
- 252 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$502K432,846
- 185 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$586K43.53,610
- 236 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL$535K432,739
- 180 Belmont Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
Nearby Schools in Saint Johns
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292