208 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 106, Bradenton, FL 342122 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,429 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Upstairs has 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a bonus space/den. Downstairs has a spacious living room, separate dining room, kitchen, ½ bathroom, and a screened lanai w/beautiful lake view!
Amenities include: stackable washer/dryer, microwave, oven/stove, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator, ceiling fans in bedrooms, blinds and use of the community pool. Very nice playground and relaxing walking/jogging/bicycle path, including a fishing dock in the Heritage Harbour community!
Great location, close to I-75. Great schools. Just a short drive to the Ellenton Outlet Mall and the beach!
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- View: Water
- Lake View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,429 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1108652309
- Zillow Home ID: 80401360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 106
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% higher than in Bradenton, and 257.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34212 home values.
- 354 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 101 Bradenton, FL$92K321,200
- 354 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 103 Bradenton, FL$93K221,429
- 354 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 104 Bradenton, FL$94K2--1,429
- 354 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 107 Bradenton, FL$93K32.51,200
- 354 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 102 Bradenton, FL$92K321,200
- 354 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 105 Bradenton, FL$99K22.51,429
- 354 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 106 Bradenton, FL$93K221,429
- 354 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 108 Bradenton, FL$137K331,200
- 215 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 105 Bradenton, FL$99K221,429
- 220 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 102 Bradenton, FL$95K321,200
- 215 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 102 Bradenton, FL$100K321,200
- 221 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 103 Bradenton, FL$155K231,488
- 220 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 108 Bradenton, FL$124K331,200
- 220 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 107 Bradenton, FL$105K32.51,200
- 208 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 105 Bradenton, FL$95K221,429
- 214 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 101 Bradenton, FL$95K321,200
- 220 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 105 Bradenton, FL$98K22.51,429
- 208 Cape Harbour Loop UNIT 108 Bradenton, FL$95K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!