208 E High St, Alton, IN 471371 bed, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- 152 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: 201401902
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2118025692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 E High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Corydon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% lower than in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Corydon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Corydon home values.
- 200 E High St Corydon, IN$74K312,176
- 208 E High St Corydon, IN$75K211,516
- 514 Farquar Ave Corydon, IN$81K21960
- 214 E High St Corydon, IN$157K321,683
- 120 E High St Corydon, IN$120K322,190
- 522 Farquar Ave Corydon, IN$144K31.51,712
- 501 N Mulberry St Corydon, IN$140K442,407
- 521 N Mulberry St Corydon, IN$130K21.51,612
- 531 N Mulberry St Corydon, IN$134K31.51,322
- 508 N Capitol Ave Corydon, IN$75K211,111
- 116 E Walnut St Corydon, IN$186K31.51,950
- 514 N Capitol Ave Corydon, IN$231K423,052
- 524 N Capitol Ave Corydon, IN$288K51.54,275
- 600 Farquar Ave Corydon, IN$64K422,391
- 601 N Mulberry St Corydon, IN$119K41.51,976
- 500 N Capitol Ave Corydon, IN$164K62.53,020
- 610 Farquar Ave Corydon, IN$237K31.52,748
- 605 N Mulberry St Corydon, IN$94K11840
- 604 N Capitol Ave Corydon, IN$314K65.54,479
- 515 N Capitol Ave Corydon, IN$269K42.53,144
Nearby Schools in Corydon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.