- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 593 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 3,806
- All time views: 3,960
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 21285388
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: MicroHood
- Appliances: Oven/Range-Electric
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Appliances: Washer
- Architectural Style: Arts&Crafts/man
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Contingency: Backup Pending Other
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Dinning Combo/Kitchen
- Equipment: Water Softener Paid
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Foundation: Basement-Block
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Interior: Ceiling Raised
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 0-25%
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sq Ft Source: Broker
- Trans Type: Sale
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Water Heater: Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,534 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-05-31-301-060.000-028
- Zillow Home ID: 94504400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $46-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Frankton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.