208 Gower St, Greenville, SC 296014 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $14,400
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0075000201700
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 10990353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 Gower Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% lower than in Greenville, and 6.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
- 206 Gower St Greenville, SC--221,420
- 212 Gower St Greenville, SC$63K221,110
- 304 N Leach St Greenville, SC$75K2--1,512
- 208 Gower St # 0 Greenville, SC$88K421,600
- 306 N Leach St Greenville, SC$111K321,200
- 308 N Leach St Greenville, SC$99K321,040
- N Leach St Greenville, SC$107K321,040
- Birnie St Greenville, SC$59K311,251
- N Leach St Greenville, SC$69K321,232
- 218 N Leach St Greenville, SC$129K311,306
- 204 Gower St Greenville, SC$95K311,400
- 211 Gower St Greenville, SC$64K211,332
- 303 N Leach St Greenville, SC$288K312,340
- 307 N Leach St Greenville, SC$69K321,232
- 205 Gower St Greenville, SC$99K321,600
- 312 N Leach St Greenville, SC--211,162
- 216 N Leach St Greenville, SC$74K21851
- 215 Ware St Greenville, SC$82K21920
- 112 Gower St Greenville, SC--------
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.