208 Greenwood Dr, Greenville, NC 278343 beds, 2 baths, 2,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $76,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 375 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,044 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 013988
- Zillow Home ID: 51423040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 Greenwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% greater than in Greenville, and 175.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 206 Greenwood Dr Greenville, NC$224K43.52,718
- 109 Ironwood Dr Greenville, NC$266K433,396
- 212 Greenwood Dr Greenville, NC$176K321,832
- 107 Ironwood Dr Greenville, NC$166K321,961
- 301 Greenwood Dr Greenville, NC$161K321,994
- 111 Ironwood Dr Greenville, NC$142K321,904
- 303 Greenwood Dr Greenville, NC$139K31.51,804
- 204 Greenwood Dr Greenville, NC$140K422,073
- 105 Ironwood Dr Greenville, NC$154K32.51,846
- 305 Greenwood Dr Greenville, NC$181K32.52,485
- 205 Greenwood Dr Greenville, NC$211K442,930
- 110 Ironwood Dr Greenville, NC$169K322,046
- 108 Ironwood Dr Greenville, NC$252K32.53,248
- 202 Greenwood Dr Greenville, NC$139K32.52,023
- Greenwood Dr Greenville, NC$176K321,832
- Ironwood Dr Greenville, NC$142K321,904
- 100 Lindenwood Dr Greenville, NC$149K321,664
- 103 Ironwood Dr Greenville, NC$157K32.52,145
- 102 Lindenwood Dr Greenville, NC$146K321,625
- 112 Ironwood Dr Greenville, NC$251K443,273
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!