- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
208 Holly Ln, Oswego, IL 605434 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0212361006
- Zillow Home ID: 68139541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 Holly Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60543 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.4% higher than in Oswego, and 492.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60543 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60543 home values.
- 206 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$204K422,950
- 206 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$252K422,950
- 210 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$405K------
- 209 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$303K42.52,973
- 207 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$299K------
- 211 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$276K------
- 205 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$235K43.53,500
- 308 Berrywood Ln Oswego, IL$290K42.53,129
- 306 Berrywood Ln Oswego, IL$319K------
- 213 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$320K423,348
- 310 Berrywood Ln Oswego, IL$296K43.52,850
- 202 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$299K533,200
- 203 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$276K------
- 304 Berrywood Ln Oswego, IL$301K------
- 214 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$400K------
- 212 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$345K------
- 312 Berrywood Ln Oswego, IL$306K433,303
- 215 Holly Ln Oswego, IL$305K433,007
- 302 Berrywood Ln Oswego, IL$304K------
- 311 Berrywood Ln Oswego, IL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.