208 Jefferson Blvd, Reading, PA 196093 beds, 2 baths, 1,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 1997 for $84,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 180 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 80439617212430
- Zillow Home ID: 8928206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 Jefferson Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 267.6% greater than in Spring Township, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
- 210 Jefferson Blvd West Lawn, PA$163K311,740
- 206 Jefferson Blvd Reading, PA$135K311,440
- 204 Jefferson Blvd West Lawn, PA$115K31.51,845
- 212 Jefferson Blvd West Lawn, PA$152K311,752
- 202 Jefferson Blvd Reading, PA$132K31.11,664
- 214 Jefferson Blvd Reading, PA$165K31.51,584
- 214 Jefferson Blvd West Lawn, PA$158K31.51,584
- 207 Harvard Blvd West Lawn, PA$165K31.51,836
- 205 Harvard Blvd West Lawn, PA$165K311,848
- 209 Harvard Blvd Reading, PA$132K311,480
- 201 Harvard Blvd Reading, PA$145KStudio--2,158
- 200 Jefferson Blvd Reading, PA$132K41.52,250
- 216 Jefferson Blvd Reading, PA$164K31.51,376
- 201 Jefferson Blvd West Lawn, PA$178K31.51,908
- 211 Harvard Blvd Reading, PA$136K311,752
- 218 Jefferson Blvd Reading, PA$133K311,320
- 2 Oxford Ave West Lawn, PA$135K311,544
- 215 Harvard Blvd Reading, PA$133K321,546
- 9 Cambridge Ave Reading, PA$133K41.51,904
- 220 Jefferson Blvd Reading, PA$143K311,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292