This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Views: 5,235 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Acreage \ 0.08, Appliances \ Range Hood, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Fully Finished, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Design \ 3+Story, Directions \ Broad Street to right on Lantern Drive. First home, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Fireplaces \ 0, Floor Covering: Fully Carpeted, Floor Covering: Tile/Brick, GarageType \ NoGarage, HOAFee \ 0, HalfBaths \ 1, HasBasement \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, Heating system: Gas, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 0, ListingDate \ 2014-09-29T00:00:00, LotDescription \ Corner Lot, LotDescription \ LevelLot, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), LotDimensions \ N/A, LotNumber \ 004-103, LotSquareFootage \ 3485, NoOfLevels \ 0, Ownership \ N/A, Parking \ Street, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, PropertyType \ Row/Townhouse/Cluster, Style \ EndUnit/Row, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 2164, TotalTaxes \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Type \ RowTwnhsClus, Water \ Public, Water \ PublicSewer, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113438001
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $254-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts 18901 home values will rise 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Doylestown Township as a whole. Among 18901 homes, this home is valued 3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Doylestown Township, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Doylestown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18901 home values.
|208 Lantern Dr # 103 Doylestown, PA||$267K||3||2.5||1,386|
|202 Lantern Dr # 102 Doylestown, PA||$270K||3||2.5||1,400|
|Lantern Dr # 104 Doylestown, PA||$270K||--||--||--|
|210 Lantern Dr # 104 Doylestown, PA||$270K||3||2.5||1,408|
|210 Lantern Dr Doylestown, PA||$269K||3||3||1,408|
|204 Lantern Dr # 101 Doylestown, PA||$280K||3||2.5||1,584|
|206 Lantern Dr Doylestown, PA||$281K||3||2.5||1,540|
|202 Lantern Dr Doylestown, PA||$340K||3||2.5||2,155|
|202 Lantern Dr Doylestown, PA||$266K||3||2.5||--|
|108 Lantern Dr # 97 Doylestown, PA||$268K||3||3||1,386|
|302 Lantern Dr # 108 Doylestown, PA||$280K||3||3||1,400|
|212 Lantern Dr # 105 Doylestown, PA||$269K||3||2.5||1,400|
|304 Lantern Dr # 107 Doylestown, PA||$291K||3||3||1,584|
|301 Lantern Dr Doylestown, PA||$330K||3||2.5||2,000|
|301 Lantern Dr Doylestown, PA||$410K||3||2.5||2,000|
|108 Lantern Dr Doylestown, PA||$266K||3||2.5||1,386|
|206 Lantern Dr # 100 Doylestown, PA||$267K||3||2.5||1,386|
|110 Lantern Dr # 98 Doylestown, PA||$280K||3||2.5||1,584|
|306 Lantern Dr # 106 Doylestown, PA||$271K||3||3||1,386|
|112 Lantern Dr # 99 Doylestown, PA||$272K||3||2.5||1,400|
Nearby Schools in Doylestown Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!