- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 396 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,477 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 1970 for $16,500
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 71675810
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Crown Molding, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stained Glass Window(s), IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s), IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Crown Molding, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stained Glass Window(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Sunroom, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,286 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0O-05 B:0000 L:0009
- Zillow Home ID: 55984809
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is 84% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 34.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% less than in Fall River, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|218 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$356K||5||5||4,798|
|192 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$331K||4||2||3,877|
|857 Rock St Fall River, MA||$271K||4||2||3,235|
|865 Rock St Fall River, MA||$316K||6||3.5||4,458|
|858 High St Fall River, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,645|
|885 Rock St Fall River, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,603|
|221 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$340K||6||3||3,839|
|811 Rock St Fall River, MA||$328K||6||2.5||4,261|
|880 High St Fall River, MA||$205K||3||1.5||1,242|
|857 Rock St Fall River, MA||$235K||4||2||3,235|
|795 Rock St Fall River, MA||$291K||5||2.5||2,758|
|242 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$264K||6||2||3,091|
|894 High St Fall River, MA||$216K||3||1.5||1,585|
|895 Rock St Fall River, MA||$226K||3||2||1,863|
|784 High St Fall River, MA||$405K||5||6||5,819|
|807 High St Fall River, MA||$345K||8||3||3,951|
|849 High St Fall River, MA||$238K||3||2.5||1,872|
|783 Rock St Fall River, MA||$345K||5||5.5||3,764|
|863 High St Fall River, MA||$285K||8||3||3,837|
|878 Rock St Fall River, MA||$285K||5||2.5||2,444|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
K-5 & ungraded1.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!