- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
208 Marlow Dr, Midwest City, OK 731103 beds, 2 baths, 1,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,926 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 150407010
- Zillow Home ID: 21988980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 Marlow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% higher than in Midwest City, and 5.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73110 home values.
- 2820 Glenhaven Dr Oklahoma City, OK$80KStudio1--
- 7001 E Reno Ave Midwest City, OK$79K----1,874
- 2817 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$103K31.751,496
- 2821 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$103K321,496
- 2825 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$109K31.751,539
- 2829 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$106K41.751,848
- 2901 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$103K31.751,393
- 7020 E Reno Ave Midwest City, OK$70K11--
Nearby Schools in Midwest City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292