- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
208 Phoenixville Pike, Frazer, PA 193554 beds, 3 baths, 2,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1796
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Beautiful hardwood floors, antique wrought iron hardware, walk-in fireplace
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,960 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 4203 00340000
- Zillow Home ID: 9176364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 208 Phoenixville Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% higher than in East Whiteland Township, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Whiteland Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19355 home values.
- 212 Phoenixville Pike Malvern, PA$76K11820
- 212 Phoenixville Pike Frazer, PA$502K422,694
- 1 Weightman Dr Malvern, PA$902K53.54,709
- 215 Phoenixville Pike Malvern, PA$484K221,942
- 42 Craig Ln Frazer, PA$710K73.54,906
- 40 Craig Ln Frazer, PA$667K43.53,554
- 2 Weightman Dr Malvern, PA$878K544,884
- 4 Weightman Dr Malvern, PA$884K53.55,227
- 3 Weightman Dr Malvern, PA$895K54.56,033
- 38 Craig Ln Frazer, PA$629K42.53,106
- 228 Phoenixville Pike Malvern, PA$471K42.53,647
- 6 Weightman Dr Malvern, PA$868K53.54,784
- 366 Conestoga Rd Frazer, PA$752K444,446
- 365 Conestoga Rd Malvern, PA$315K32.52,800
- 36 Craig Ln Frazer, PA$478K42.53,858
- 6 Morris Ln Malvern, PA$932K43.55,311
- 8 Weightman Dr Malvern, PA$911K544,720
- 10 Weightman Dr Malvern, PA$917K544,661
- 12 Weightman Dr Malvern, PA$793K444,329
- 14 Weightman Dr Malvern, PA$930K444,820
Nearby Schools in East Whiteland Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292