20801 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 114274 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- 234 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $266
- MLS #: 2632950
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 105890047
- Zillow Home ID: 32148218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20801 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Queens Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 625% higher than in New York, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Queens Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Queens Village home values.
- 20803 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$463K----1,800
- 20723 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$479K----1,800
- 20805 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$472K----1,800
- 20721 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$442K----1,800
- 20807 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$485K522,600
- 20719 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$459K----1,800
- 20809 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$488K----1,800
- 20717 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$455K----1,800
- 20650 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$404K----1,404
- 20654 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$512K----1,404
- 20646 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$413K----1,800
- 20811 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$454K----1,800
- 20715 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$455K----1,800
- 20658 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$409K----1,404
- 20642 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$460K----1,627
- 20815 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$452K----1,800
- 20711 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$459K----1,800
- 20662 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$485K----1,600
- 20638 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$409K----1,416
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292