A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1982
- Views: 116 all time views
- HOA Fee: $390/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $85,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Outside Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description: Guest Parking
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- First Floor Entry
- Unit Design: Other
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Style: Condo 1-4 Stories
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Restrictions: No Lease 1st Year Owned
- Unit View: None
- Security Information: No Security
- Section: 31
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 30
- Folio Number: 30-12-31-025-0050
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 981 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 3012310250050
- Zillow Home ID: 44067432
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-93K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33179, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% lower than in Ives Estates, and 374.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33179 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ives Estates.
|Other Units in this Building (48)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 20801 San Simeon Way|
Nearby Schools in Ives Estates
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.