20807 Caledonia Ave, Hazel Park, MI 480304 beds, 3 baths, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $20,208
- Price/sqft: $13
- Finished basement, 860 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 602 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2536358027
- Zillow Home ID: 24679141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20807 Caledonia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 133.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.3% greater than in Hazel Park, and 420.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hazel Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48030 home values.
- 20817 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$53K31.51,703
- 20825 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$60K311,071
- 20747 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$39K31909
- 20831 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$68K421,380
- 20739 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$40K311,000
- 20839 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$84K421,758
- 20733 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$63K421,480
- 586 E George Ave Hazel Park, MI$47K11500
- 611 E Muir Ave Hazel Park, MI$54K321,265
- 586 E Muir Ave Hazel Park, MI--321,134
- 20727 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$40K211,000
- 574 E George Ave Hazel Park, MI$84K31.51,419
- E Muir Hazel Park, MI--------
- 20800 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$39K41900
- 20814 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$57K31909
- 20822 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$53K31932
- 567 E Muir Ave Hazel Park, MI$57K411,141
- 20903 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$60K421,169
- 20830 Caledonia Ave Hazel Park, MI$58K311,463
- Caledonia Hazel Park, MI--311,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.