20812 4th St APT 25, Saratoga, CA 950702 beds, 2 baths, 1,158 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1970
- 12 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2014 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $669
- MLS #: 81428851
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,158 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 41
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 50363027
- Zillow Home ID: 19742888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20812 4th Street APT 25
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95070 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% less than in Saratoga, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saratoga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
- 20812 4th St APT 24 Saratoga, CA$689K221,158
- 20812 4th St APT 23 Saratoga, CA$746K221,158
- 20812 4th St APT 22 Saratoga, CA$698K221,158
- 20812 4th St APT 21 Saratoga, CA$883K221,158
- 20780 4th St APT 2 Saratoga, CA$701K221,158
- 20760 4th St APT 12 Saratoga, CA$817K321,386
- 20760 4th St APT 11 Saratoga, CA$802K221,386
- 20812 4th St APT 20 Saratoga, CA$888K221,158
- 20780 4th St APT 4 Saratoga, CA$690K221,158
- 20780 4th St APT 1 Saratoga, CA$886K221,158
- 20812 4th St APT 19 Saratoga, CA$691K221,158
- 20780 4th St APT 3 Saratoga, CA$695K221,158
- 20760 4th St APT 10 Saratoga, CA$593K21876
- 20780 4th St APT 6 Saratoga, CA$677K221,158
- 20812 4th St APT 18 Saratoga, CA$687K221,158
- 20780 4th St APT 5 Saratoga, CA$684K221,158
- 20760 4th St APT 9 Saratoga, CA$588K21876
- 20760 4th St APT 8 Saratoga, CA$697K221,339
- 20780 4th St APT 8 Saratoga, CA$684K221,158
- 20812 4th St APT 17 Saratoga, CA$732K221,158
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292