20819 Halldale Ave, Torrance, CA 90501
Sold on 3/1/12: $388,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,290 sq ft
- Lot:6,751 sqft
- Year Built:1955
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $388,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
--- IT'S EASY TO SCHEDULE A TIME TO GO VIEW THIS and/or ANY OTHER SOUTH BAY PROPERTIES YOU FIND ONLINE --- Just Give Me a Call Today @ (310) 809-7582 --- Denny@MrSouthBay.com
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2122112392
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Days on Zillow741
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$413,280||$368K – $479K||+$7,356||$320||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,245/mo||$1.5K – $3K/mo||-$63||$1.74||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Harbor Gateway home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Harbor Gateway homes, this home is valued 7.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harbor Gateway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Harbor Gateway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harbor Gateway home values.
Neighborhood for 20819 Halldale Avenue
- 3 beds, 1.0 baths
1,445 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1953
- 3 beds, 1.0 baths
- 20819 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$396K32.01,290
- 20813 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$465K32.01,880
- 20823 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$462K32.01,500
- 20803 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$360K32.01,342
- 20829 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$410K32.01,364
- 1410 Torrance Blvd Torrance, CA$401K32.01,710
- 1412 Torrance Blvd Torrance, CA$325K32.01,188
- 20833 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$331K32.01,114
- 20802 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$389K42.01,500
- 20818 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$477K32.01,857
- 20812 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$416K32.01,367
- 20822 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$390K22.01,226
- 1414 Torrance Blvd Torrance, CA$346K21.0884
- 1350 Torrance Blvd Torrance, CA$752K77.04,377
- 20818 Dalton Ave Torrance, CA$462K32.01,500
- 20828 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$461K32.01,560
- 20837 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$329K32.01,114
- 20812 Dalton Ave Torrance, CA$412K32.01,367
- 20822 Dalton Ave Torrance, CA$408K32.01,367
- 20828 Dalton Ave Torrance, CA$471K32.01,590
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005