2084 W 19th St, San Bernardino, CA 924112 beds, 1 bath, 780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $113,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0269071360000
- Zillow Home ID: 17354379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2084 W 19th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Bernardino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 69.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent San Bernardino home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Bernardino home values.
- 2078 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$130K21764
- 2068 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$122K21760
- 2085 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$335K432,481
- 2077 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$330K332,481
- 2058 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$128K21777
- 2067 W 19th St # B San Bernardino, CA$167K421,502
- 2067 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$195K421,502
- 2067 W 19th St #A & B San Bernardino, CA$183K421,502
- 2057 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$187K311,431
- 2057 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$194K311,431
- 2048 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$131K21760
- 2098 W Lincoln Ave San Bernardino, CA$166K22769
- 2051 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$140K31858
- 1887 University Pkwy San Bernardino, CA$153K21769
- 2082 W Lincoln Ave San Bernardino, CA$128K21769
- 2040 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$124K21764
- 2041 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$141K31858
- 1881 University Pkwy San Bernardino, CA$145K21769
- 2068 W Lincoln Ave San Bernardino, CA$126K21769
- 2030 W 19th St San Bernardino, CA$144K211,094
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.