2085 Big Run Rd E, Grove City, OH 431234 beds, 3 baths, 3,565 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 12.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1840
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: Off street, 800 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,565 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 570146361
- Zillow Home ID: 34090652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2085 Big Run Road E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% less than in Grove City, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 43123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grove City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43123 home values.
- 2096 Opal Ln Grove City, OH$123K311,260
- 1975 Big Run Rd E Grove City, OH$135K312,058
- 2080 Opal St Reynoldsburg, OH$85K22.51,348
- 2074 Opal Ln Grove City, OH$123K41.51,260
- 2088 Opal Ln Grove City, OH$116K31.51,344
- 2066 Opal Ln Grove City, OH$120K31.51,448
- 2080 Opal Ln Grove City, OH$120K321,448
- 2102 Opal Ln Grove City, OH$119K21.51,144
- 1967 Big Run Rd E Grove City, OH$258K432,896
- 2058 Opal Ln Grove City, OH$100K31.51,260
- 2110 Opal Ln Grove City, OH$99K31.51,448
- 2116 Opal Ln Grove City, OH$94K31.51,448
- 2076 Opal St Reynoldsburg, OH$85K22.51,276
- 2072 Opal St Reynoldsburg, OH$85K22.51,276
- 2072 Opal St Reynoldsburg, OH$76K22.51,348
- 2068 Opal St Reynoldsburg, OH$84K22.51,276
- 2064 Opal St Reynoldsburg, OH$84K22.51,276
- 2060 Opal St Reynoldsburg, OH$85K22.51,276
- 2052 Opal St Reynoldsburg, OH$84K22.51,276
- 2048 Opal St Reynoldsburg, OH$85K22.51,276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.