2085 Continental Ave, Hayward, CA 945454 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,826 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $181
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,826 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 441 009807900
- Zillow Home ID: 24978201
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2085 Continental Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mt Eden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% lower than in Hayward, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt Eden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hayward.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt Eden home values.
- 2093 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$196K221,033
- 2077 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$436K32.51,723
- 2099 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$201K221,033
- 2069 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$479K32.51,621
- 307 Toscana Way Hayward, CA$440K32.51,349
- 1986 Barton Way Hayward, CA$439K42.51,751
- 1992 Barton Way Hayward, CA$363K321,033
- 1978 Barton Way Hayward, CA$516K32.51,826
- 1998 Barton Way Hayward, CA$199K221,033
- 2061 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$480K32.51,826
- 1970 Barton Way Hayward, CA$466K32.51,751
- Continental Ave Hayward, CA--32.51,723
- 2086 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$436K32.51,723
- 2078 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$445K421,800
- 2092 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$441K----1,826
- 1962 Barton Way Hayward, CA$479K42.51,770
- 2070 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$487K32.51,723
- 2053 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$478K32.51,723
- 2098 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$433K32.51,723
- 2062 Continental Ave Hayward, CA$480K32.51,826
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.